How to register a domain from GoDaddy: Hi in this post I will tell you How to register a domain from GoDaddy. Because domain is very important and must required things to create a website or blog.
Why domain is so important?
Because let’s cocider in my birthday I invited you to join my party but I forgot to tell you where I am going to arrange that party. How you can find out the exact location?
That’s why we used a domain name that helps people to remember our website address. By putting this address visitors can easily visit our website.
How to register a domain ?
There are many domain providers who take some amount in yearly basis and provide us a domain name. That we can attach to our hosting (online storage) and people can easily browse our content. Like GoDaddy.com is a very popular domain and hosting provider. So in this post, I am going to tell you How to register a domain from GoDaddy?
For read more about what is hosting? View this article.
If you want to know how to purchase cheap and best hosting services from Bluehost read this article.
How to register a domain from GoDaddy ?
Registering a domain from GoDaddy is very easy. This is similar to opening an account in Facebook. You can buy domain name from GoDaddy by following these steps.
Step 1: Search for Domain Name
2) On his Home Page, you will find a search box for domain name search.
3) Type the name of the domain you want to register from GoDaddy and click on the “Search Domain” button.
4) If your domain is available in .com, it will tell you “YES! YOUR DOMAIN IS AVAILABLE. BUY IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES. “.
5) On the right side of the domain has its price and the “Select” button. If you want to buy another domain extension such as .net, .org or .in, you can buy from the bottom of the suggestion section. You can buy all the domains, but for that, you have to pay the price.
6) After selecting Domain, click on the “Continue to Cart” button.
7) In the next step, this will show you an option to select some additional things like privacy, hosting etc. If you want to buy them by paying extra, or else go down and click on the “Continue to Cart” button.
8) Then you have to select how many years you want to buy a domain (you can renew your domain within your registered domain validity period. That means if you bought a domain for one year you can renew it for an additional one to ten years within one year of your domain validation period). There will also increase money by an additional year. After the year selection clicks on “Proceed to Checkout” button.
Step 2: Register on GoDaddy
1) If you already have an account on GoDaddy, you can log in, or click on the “Continue” button in the creat New account section.
2) Fill your information like your address details, email id, mobile number etc. Keep in mind, enter your correct email id and mobile number. Because GoDaddy later verifies that information.
3) Fill up the account information correctly. Enter the 4-digit number in the field of the PIN. When you want to talk to GoDaddy’s customer care, they ask for your account’s PIN for verification of your account.
4) Select your payment information in the last one. After selecting, click on the “Continue” button. Next, enter the details of your Credit / Debit Card and click on the “Place Your Order” button. After payment, you will get the details of your domain.
5) To view your domain, go to your home page on GoDaddy’s homepage and select “Manage My Domains” from there. Now your domain is ready for your blog/website.
Thank you for visiting our site. If I am forgotsomething or write something wrong please let us know by leaving your valuable comment. If you like our post and you want to help your friends to you can shear this post with your friends. I hope this tutorial about How to register a domain from GoDaddy will help you. Please rate us with as many stars you can in the retting section. Thank you!