Contact us page is a very simple way to stay connected with your visitors and clients. Whenever anyone has to contact you he/she can easily do using the contact form. Instead of note down and opening an E-mail app and composing an e-mail.
There are many plugins available by using them we can create a contact us page. In this tutorial, we are going to use contact form 7.
Let’s see how to create a Contact us page using “Contact form 7“?
Let’s see how to create a contact us page by following these steps.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Got Plugins -> Add New -> Serch for “Contact Form 7” in search plugin box.
- To install and Activate this plugin click on “Install” and after installing click on “Activate” option.
- Click on the “Contact” option in your WordPress dashboard left side menu.
- Contact form comes with the pre-built contact form, You have to just copy and pest the given short code in a page or post.
If you want to change where the will go then you can change
- Click Contact option on the left side menu of your WordPress dashboard
- Contact form -> Contact Form 1 -> Edit -> Mail
- In the mail section, you can find “to” text box change the e-mail address where you want to receive your e-mail.
For new users
Who doesn’t know how to add shortcode? Follow these steps.
- Copy the shortcode as shown in the image.
- Create a new page name it “Contact us”
- In the post section pest the shortcode as you write a new post.
- Publish it.
Hope I explain all steps correctly if by chance I missed something lets me know in the comment section. If you are having some problems then feel free to ask. If you like this tutorial then like it and feel free to share this with your blogger friends.